Have a Question? Ask & We'll Answer It With A Video

Friday, February 2, 2018

List Now, Beat the Competition, and Get a Better Deal



If it’s time for you to sell your home, why wait? There are some great opportunities on our market for sellers right now.

  Want to buy a Wilmington Home? Search all homes for sale.


If you’ve been thinking of selling in 2018, now may be the best time to get a jump on the competition.

People often refer to the spring market as “the selling season,” and while it is true that there are more buyers in the spring market, there is also more competition.

According to the laws of supply and demand, getting on the market before other sellers do could help you earn a higher price for your property. In other words, it’s a great time to put your home on the market.

If you are thinking of selling and would like a free copy of our report “How to Sell Your Home for 18% More Money,” give me a call and I would be happy to send it out. I would also be happy to drop by and give you a free home evaluation of your property before you list.

It’s a great time to put your home on the market.
There are a few, inexpensive fixes I can recommend that might help add value to your home before you sell. Additionally, there may be some projects or updates you’re considering that might not be worth it. These are the kinds of things I can guide you through when you contact me.

If you have any other questions or would like more information, feel free to give me a call or send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.