Have a Question? Ask & We'll Answer It With A Video

Thursday, June 23, 2016

How Andy was Honest and Open About Potential Homes for Rachel

“Well Andy helped my fiancé and I find our first home together. We probably looked at about, I don’t even know how many houses, 20 houses or so and with each house Andy really took into account the things that we said we liked or didn’t like or needed in a home and he just, based on that delivered a great performance and helped us find the perfect home for us. And in the area that we wanted and within the price range that we needed as well. So, Andy’s performance, it just, it was outstanding and we refer him and recommend him to everybody. One day I had to go look at houses without my fiancé and we had about 5 on the list, and Andy and I went into each home together and in the first house he could recognize that I was struggling not having my fiancé to bounce ideas off of. And just from Andy knowing how my fiancé and I interacted with each other Andy kind of toured me through the homes and he made sure to point out things that would need to be fixed in the home and things that would probably cost us more in the long run, he really helped to point out things to me that I wouldn’t look at but my fiancé might. He just kind of stepped in and was the perfect partner. He was really great at being honest about what was good and bad and what would need to be fixed in the homes that I was looking at alone with him.”