Have a Question? Ask & We'll Answer It With A Video

Thursday, June 23, 2016

How Andy was Persistent in Achieving Chris’s Home Buying Goals

“He was very persistent and he was always, always there for me and very flexible with his schedule because I have a very busy schedule. He was always willing to do anything to help out, get me any information I needed or wanted and he was really on top of everything. Really the whole process was him, I was just in the back ground.  He really did an outstanding job of going above and beyond in assisting me in finding the right home. Every time I found an issue he’d find a contractor or whatever to come and take a look at it and even when I had some repairs done to the house he made sure we did a walk through and really made sure that everything was done to the tee of what it was actually drawn up to be done. He was very persistent the entire time in accomplishing my goals, so that stood out in my eyes the most. “